WE LOVE VOLUNTEERS! If you would like to Volunteer your time or have a special talent you would like to share:
please contact us by using the contact form below or on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/journeysendnokill.
No time to volunteer? No problem - here are some other ways you can help the animals;
Journeys End No Kill Animal Society, Inc. works to raise needed funds for spay & neuter programs. We are always in need of volunteers to help with fund raising, go to businesses to get sponsorships, assist us with educating children & adults about the need for spay/neuter, help at spay/neuter events (at sign-in table/paperwork only),
If you would take a moment to fill out this form, it will enable us to determine which is the appropriate volunteer opportunity for you, and where you might best be helpful.
After you have completed this questionnaire, please mail it back to the address below, or copy/paste & attach to email sent to <[email protected]>
Thank you very much for your interest in our cause.
1) What about our program interests you? ___________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2) Have you done volunteer work in the past? __________ If yes, describe your role. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3) Do you own a pet? _______ If yes, what kind? _______________________________________________________________ Was it adopted /rescued /purchased? __________________ How long have you owned your pet? ________________________ Is it spayed/neutered? ____________
4) Have you ever adopted an Adult pet? __________ Senior pet? __________
5) Have you ever given up an Adult or Senior pet? ___________ if so, describe the circumstances. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6) All of the animals that Journeys End assists in placing must be spayed or neutered. Do you have any problem with this requirement? Yes or No ___________________
7) What is your current area of interest in volunteering for Journeys End? (Check all that apply) Telephone work______ Getting business sponsorships ______ Membership drive _______ Education Liaison at local schools _____ Fund-raising events _____ Spay/Neuter events_____
What is your current schedule & what days & times would you be available?
Please fill in your name and address below (please type or print legibly):
City, State, Zip: _____________________________________________________
As a Journeys End No Kill Animal Society volunteer, I agree to hold harmless other Journeys End's Volunteers & Journey's End No Kill Animal Society Volunteer Staff of any damages resulting from my volunteering. This includes bodily harm as well as damages to clothing, furniture or any animal.
Volunteer's Signature_____________________________________ & Date___/___/_____